FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS FOR ONLINE SHOPPING
Available for Pick Up at the following locations:
Bixby – 918-366-8238 or 918-605-4160
24 Hours a day, 7 Days a week
Mon.-Sun. – 9am – 7pm. There is a 24 hour period required to complete the shopping for an order.
- How do I sign up?
- Sign up from your own computer at www.okcountrymart.com and go to Online Shopping. Click on the Create an account link and follow the instructions.
- How do I contact the store for Online Shopping?
- You may call your Personal Shopper at the store you are picking your order up from.
- Do I have to come inside to pickup my order?
- No. However, please call when you arrive at the store. Your Personal Shopper will have your order ready for you at the designated pick up area.
- What is the cost for this service?
- There is a $4.95 service charge to pick your items.
- What methods of payment are accepted?
- Credit and Debit Cards Only. The prices you see while ordering online are the prices you will be charged, exceptions would be on adjustments made for random weight items, out of stocks, substitutions
- Are Ad items available to order online?
A.Yes the ad is available and you can see the pages and click the boxes to add items to your card. On Tuesday you will see Wednesday’s ad – if you add items to your cart on the Tuesday before the Wednesday ad break the Wednesday ad pricing will not be reflected until the day you pick up your order.
- Is there a minimum online order?
- There is no minimum order amount.
- Will the quality of my meats, produce and fresh product be of the same quality as if I were shopping?
- Country Mart takes pride in offering fresh quality product all the time. Our trained Personal Shoppers will select only the freshest produce and best cuts of meat as if they were shopping for their own families.
- Am I able to use Food Stamps to pay for my online order?
- No. Due to federal regulations, Food Stamps or WIC vouchers cannot be accepted for online orders.
Q: When will my credit card be charged?
A: We pre-authorize or place a hold on your credit card when you checkout online. The final charge to the card will not happen until your personal shopper has collected your items. The final charge typically varies from the estimated amount online due to variable weight items, in-store promotions, and substitutions or out-of-stock items.
- What if I don’t finish placing my order before I log off the internet? Will I lose my order?
- You can save your order and finish it later. Your order will be saved until you are ready to finish your transaction.
- What happens if you are out of a particular item I want to purchase?
- During the checkout process, you can select if you would like to allow substitutions. Indicate Best Comparable, Same Brand (Different Size), Same Size (Different Brand), Same Price (Different Brand/Size) or No Substitution. Your Personal Shopper we’ll make substitutions as needed.
For support or questions concerning your order please call: 918-605-4160 or email firstname.lastname@example.org